Why Online Marketing for Your Business?
Today’s world is highly connected. Consumers are constantly online, everywhere and on all sorts of devices, socializing, surfing, searching, shopping, researching products, reviewing service providers, looking for deals.
Almost all consumers use online media to shop locally
Among consumers surveyed, 90% use search engines, others use Internet yellow pages, vertical sites, and comparison shopping sites.
Local Shoppers Start With Search
96% will choose a vendor from the first page of results. Are you among the businesses getting 96% of the sales, or struggling with the other 4%?
Chicago Online Marketing Stats
No matter what kind of business you are in, unless you have a strong online presence you are alienating over 90% of all consumers. If business seems slow these days, have you taken a closer look at your online strategy?
Chicago Online Marketing Results
The proof is in the results. We are in the business of delivering top results for our clients of all industries. Take a look at some clear search rankings evidence:
< Industry: B2C Repair Services
Industry: B2B Wholesale >
Deep Local Search:
By City Neighborhoods
Nursing and Health Care
“Online” is Not Just Search
On average consumers get their information from 8 online sources. This includes search, but also social media, directories, blogs, as well as company sites, review sites and news sites.
Youtube reaches more adults aged 18 to 34 than any cable network.
Are you generating video content as part of your marketing strategy?
Social media is the #1 activity on the web. Interacting online through social media is the most common thing we do online.
Do you have an active presence on all social media channels?
Two professionals join LinkedIn every second.
Are you targeting prospects and decision makers on professional networks?
Online Marketing: Local and Beyond
Whether searching for local products and services, or performing a nation-wide search vendor, most consumers begin online. This means that, local or national, consumers are on the Internet searching for your business today. The right marketing plan puts your business in front of those consumers.
Ready to get started?
Begin today with a free consultation.
Chicago Web Development
How Smart is Your Website?
A smart website converts visitors into leads by capturing their information into a lead management software.
You can track your visitor’s behaviors and interactions from their first visit to their latest purchase, then use that information to make better decisions, or feed it into other smart tools to improve your sales and marketing.
Marketing automation tools increase interaction and brand adoption.
Imagine your website interacting with your leads on a regular basis until they convert to customers, by itself. Then it keeps interacting with them until they buy again, refer a friend, and subscribe to a new service.
Contact Us Today!